Dolly Parton: E-Z Play Today Volume 280

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Dolly Parton: E-Z Play Today Volume 280 Details

(E-Z Play Today). 16 songs from one of the legends of country music, including: Coat of Many Colors * Do I Ever Cross Your Mind * Here You Come Again * I Will Always Love You * Islands in the Stream * Jolene * Nine to Five * Two Doors Down * and more.

Reviews

Hoping for a guitar lesson book with versions for each instrument to play sad to say don't buy if your looking for that ! It seems each song is best played for different instruments I bought the book for Joelen an it's "best " play for piano an not guitar !!! :( sad day for me !!! Wish they would of had the look inside app for it to find out before I waisted money not sure how it works tho I'm a beginner an trying to teach my self !!! Hubby brought me home a guitar for Mother's Day !!! An have small kids so can't spend 50 a week for lessons for marry had a little lamb for a yr lol !

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel